Monday, February 13, 2006

Well, what can I say? Good things come to those who wait!
Things are coming together so well, I find myself having to "give my head a shake" in disbelief!
Robbie is healing well, and as always (except for when he's a little sleepy) in great spirits. He's not walking quite yet, but when he had a recent visit with the physiotherapist she was very pleased at how well he was doing. His asthma is completely controlled, and he will in all likelihood grow out of it before he is 5.
Rachael is soing very well at school and has decided to marry another boy in her class:)
She is starting to really worry about what she is seen wearing in public and by her friends. So now she picks out her clothes. Usually she will do a great job!
I finished my college course, and immediately got a job in my field at the place I wanted to work! Also, I've just joined Discovery Toys as a "Educational Consultant." Things are great.
Looking back I realize that even though things are really tough at the moment, those tough times pass- but so do the good times! So I want to enjoy this time while it lasts knowing that I can only live in today, because today is all we have!

Well I am working today, so I otta fly!
Love,Barbara

4 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

Glad to hear all the good news Barbara!

Seems like just a couple of months ago, my children were playing with Discovery Toys...the time flies by.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

Good for you and your family! I am so happy for all this great news!!!

Discovery Toys are the best! I saved a few that were my sons in case I ever have grandkids (I better!!!)

7:15 PM  
Blogger daisymarie said...

Celebrating the joys and successes with you!

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good choices, Barb.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home