Monday, January 16, 2006

It's so hard to believe that it has almost been a week since the operation~ It will be one week tomorrow. Tomorrow (as a matter of fact) also happens to be baby Robbie's first birthday! We don't have much planned for now. I think we'll have a party once he's feeling a little better. He is doing so well!! I can't believe how much better he is looking, and with the medication he is on, he can crawl, bounce and climb so fast I can hardly keep up! What a relief that everything is running smoothly. I dreaded the operation from the moment I knew that he was going to have it. Now after all is said and done, there was nothing to fear but fear itself. I am very proud of the way Dylan and I have discovered a routine for the amount of post-op. care Robbie required. All is well, and I thank God for every moment, even the most fearful ones.
Love, Barbara

3 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

I'm very glad to read about your good news Barbara.

4:17 AM  
Blogger bobbie said...

oh barbara! that is good, good news! happy birthday to your darling boy! i am looking forward to hearing of the celebration of his first year of life and recovery someday soon!!

i too am proud of you and dylan - our kids have never struggled with health issues, but i always feared it would cause us to tear at each other, instead of bringing us together. i'm so glad it's bringing you together!

will continue to pray!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

Wonderful news. This is so encouraging and I like the comment Bobbie left as well.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home