Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Okay, I was tagged. I don't have much time so I'll get right to the point............
4 Jobs I've had
  1. Personal Support Worker
  2. Fitness Instructor
  3. Archive Clerk
  4. Wood Worker

4 Movies I could watch over and over

  1. Diary of a mad black woman
  2. Braveheart
  3. Cold Mountain
  4. Ocean's Eleven&Ocean's Twelve

4 Places I've Lived

  1. Kingston, Ontario
  2. Orillia, Ontario
  3. Winnipeg, Manitoba
  4. Bracebridge, Ontario

(in no particular order)

4 T.V. Shows I Love

  1. C.S.I.
  2. C.S.I. Miami
  3. C.S.I. N.Y.
  4. Medium

4 Places I've Vacationed

  1. Maui, Hawaii
  2. Myrtle Beach
  3. Yarmouth, N.S.
  4. Vancouver, B.C.

4 Of My Favorite Dishes

  1. Lemon Chicken
  2. Lasagna
  3. Potato Skins (fully loaded)
  4. French Toast

4 Websites I Visit Daily

  1. Horoscopes
  2. Dawsonwood.blogspot.com
  3. CBC news
  4. Health and Beauty

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

  1. Nova Scotia
  2. England
  3. On a nice beach anywhere it's warm and sunny
  4. Beauty Salon having a massage and getting my hair and nails done

3 Comments:

Blogger bobbie said...

will new brunswick do? grab your mom and get here and we'll all drive to nova scotia!! :) i'll even paint your nails!!

great list - i'll have to watch that 'diary of a mad black woman' - thanks for the tip!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Constance said...

You know, Bobbie's suggestion about New Brunswick and then Nova Scotia isn't a bad idea at all. Don't know when we'd do it. But hope springs eternal.

You have got to watch House and Monk. Monk is hilarious...he's an obsessive compulsive detective. House is also a flawed hero or anti-hero as the case may be. He is irreverent and funny while really not intending to be and you get to learn all kinds of medical stuff which is fascinating, if etremely rare. It is like CSI in a hospital setting.

Love,

4:09 PM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

fun list to read....by the way I am using my new real name these days, one that we share :)

I hope you get a massage soon....you deserve one.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home