Tuesday, October 18, 2005

This is a recent picture of my wonderful husband Dylan and myself, taken a few days ago.
These days, however, I don't look quite so chipper, after contracting Mono. This illness has me flat out. Completely depleated of energy. I can remember praying one afternoon, after Robbie and Dylan both were taking prednisone(Robbie for inflammation in his lungs, Dylan for ulcerative colitis), and my daughter on antibiotics for an ear infection. I prayed that if any more illness is to fall on my family, please God, let it fall on me. Which reminds me to say be careful what you pray for, you may just get it. hahaha
For anyone reading the story of Robbie, I regret to say, it may take me a few days to complete. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Constance said...

Take your time, Barb. Rest when you need to rest and write when you need to write. Enjoy everything as God gives you strength.

8:31 AM  
Blogger daisymarie said...

Great pics...please take care of yourself...it sounds and looks like there are some very special people depending on you!!!!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

Sweetie, you take your time and rest! We'll be here when you return. You are sooooooo beautiful and Dylan is a doll! What a cute couple you guys are.

You've had more than your share of illness, I am going to double up on praying for your family. Wow. Mono - you poor thing!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wow!! Talk about trials, I am speechless.
I pray that God will be filling you and your family with 'peace that passes ALL understanding' and that you will go Him to daily, to find strength, patience, wisdom, guidance, as well as loving arms. As "Footprints" describes so eloquently, there will only be one set of prints in the sand, as long as You allow your Heavennly Father to carry you through this.
Many blessings.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Barbara, I'm so glad you stopped by my place. Look at your gorgeous self! Beautiful family too :)

Can't imagine how you feel... not only the affects of Mono, but the layers of guilt because of the affects of Mono. Throw the guilt off!! It will only take precious strength you can't spare.

Praying for you now... health and joy for your whole family.

And I look forward to reading more as you feel better :)

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home